Re: All DPL candidates: level of team management [and 1 more messages]

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 04:11:27PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Contrary to what Lars says, I think there is a clear difference
> between these two approaches.  ISTM that Lucas is much more "hands-on"
> and (for example) and takes much more of a close interest in the
> processes adopted by teams, than Neil would do.
>
> Do you both think that's a fair characterisation ?

I'd say that's fair, but possibly a bit over-generalised. I favour
letting the teams get on with what they're good at, but I think helping
those teams work out/define process if needed would also be useful.

For example, that could be as simple as:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Announcements

Neil