GPL vs. DFSG (Was: Call for vote)

2008/12/10 Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>:

>        Here is the *DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT* ballot for the GR. Please note
>  the dates on the ballot; voting is not open yet.
>
>        Please send comments to the debian-vote@lists.debian.org list.

[...]

> [   ] Choice 5: Assume blobs comply with GPL unless proven otherwise

Should it really be "GPL" above?

Does it mean that all our binary-only blobs are released under GPL,
and, if so, does that mean that future non-GPL binary blobs will not
be covered by this choice?

                                                    Jens Peter Secher.
_DD6A 05B0 174E BFB2 D4D9 B52E 0EE5 978A FE63 E8A1 jpsecher gmail com_.
A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion.
Q. Why is top posting bad?