Will Branden Robinson run for DPL again this year?

Will Branden run for DPL in 2005?

I've been asked this question many times in IRC over the past several
weeeks (and a few times in email), and I don't want to get impatient with
people for asking it again, so I've decided to write a webpage to document
my answer in detail.

You can read it at:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/to_run_or_not_to_run_in_2005.html

The short answer is: it's up to you.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     intellectual integrity you cannot