Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> writes:

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 10:58:50AM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > I don't believe my posts have been discourteous to Craig, but if
>
> you lying piece of shit.

I said you were a cad; but I think that's borne out given that you're
calling me a "lying piece of shit".

As I've pointed out, the surest proof that I'm accurate is every
single message you've sent.  You prove you character each time; I
don't need to do it for you.  Please, keep posting.  It only makes you
look worse and worse.

> you know full well that you were the one who started throwing insults.

Hrm; I said not that "you did it first", but simply that I haven't
done it at all.

But, as it happens, it was when you labelled a proposal as
"unprincipled and unethical" that I first posted, commenting that I
thought you were unprincipled, and in no position to make such
criticisms.

So if that was an "insult", then well, your message was too.  But I
don't think it's necessary to have some weird debate about who
insulted who.  Your messages show your character, and your denials
simply demonstrate the point all the more.

The really weird thing is your protestations that you don't read
anything I write, combined with your hateful language against me, and
your insistence that I shouldn't answer your attacks.  Well, I don't
need to answer them, but I'm happy to allow you to continue to impress
us all with your character.

Thomas