Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:56:34AM -0500, Steve Langasek wrote:

Hi,

> I don't believe I have the moral authority to tell aj that he's wrong to
> follow the Social Contract more strictly than I would.  Do you?

Well... It wouldn't be "you" it would be "the developer body, by way of
general resolution"...

> I also think that, whichever way the GR is worded, it warrants the 3:1
> supermajority requirement because it does impact our implementation of
> the foundation documents.

It only overrules the decision to revert an already-done decision... And if
we agree that the changes we have done are "editorial" and don't change the
meaning of the SC there is no reason to un-delay the application of what was
already delayed...

Bye,

Guido