Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:03:36AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> If you believe that not all of the freedoms in the Debian Free
> SoftwareGuidelines are important for non-programs such as
> documentation, artwork, fonts or other data, you should say so.

They may be important, but are they serious? </joke>

I think it's important to keep priorities in mind.

That said, I've been trying to think of some other good option (besides
grandfathering our existing work), without much success.

Do you have some proprosal to make on how you think this issue should
be resolved?

Thanks,

--
Raul