Re: GR: Alternative editorial changes to the SC

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 11:27:38AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> On 2004-04-17 01:21:59 +0100 Craig Sanders <cas@taz.net.au> wrote:
>
> >no, it's the loony extremists who want to throw out good software just
> >because they don't have carte-blanche to modify the documentation that are
> >being silly.
>
> For the definition: loony, adj - disagreeing with Craig.

no, there are numerous people who disagree with me who aren't loony.  they're
almost certainly wrong, but not neccessarily loony.

the loony ones hold insane and/or irrational beliefs, and/or are motivated by
extreme ideology that flies in the face of reason.  in short, they have no
interest in understanding things as they are, they are interested only in how
they want things to be....reality is not allowed to intrude, especially if it
conflicts with or undermines their beliefs.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>

The next time you vote, remember that "Regime change begins at home"