Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On 2004-03-08 15:36:38 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 04:10:21PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
you will be unable to distribute *your* packages once non-free vanishes?
Well, this is what the non-free removal proponent tell me i should do,
is it not ?

It's what some tell you should do now, yet you don't.

Anyway, why do you invent views of your opponents? Surely you can find something to quote in amongst all the people with the opposite view to you?

man dpkg-scanpackages, it's really not that hard if it is about your
packages alone. Limited free webspace is quite abundant these days.
A, yes, naturally. From my account on people.debian.org for example ?

If the Suffield drop GR has passed, would non-free packages count as "related to the project"?

And, i wonder how dpkg-scanpackages will allow me BTS support.

...by using the Origin and Bugs headers, and improving them until they work well for you.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at