Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 12:59:55PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> I want a proliferation of third-party free packages for debian.

Really? Do you like low quality packages? Do you think the equivalent of
rpmfind.net (hurl!) would be an asset to Debian users?

You can probably tell that I don't, and that's a big part of why
I don't want non-free removed from ftp.debian.org yet.

Hamish