Re: First Call for votes: General resolution for the handling of the non-free section

I find the following paragraph confusing. Is the number entered to be
between 1 and 4, or 1 and 3?

By example, if I have three options, a, b, and c, and I like a, am
ambivalent about b, and dislike c, how should I mark the three
options?

Please cc me in your reply.
Thanks,
Shaun