Re: General Resolution: Handling of the non-free section: proposedBallot

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> So that does mean, that this argument is not one you (and Mj Ray) think
> are the reason for moving non-free out of the debian archive ?

It might or might not happen that way.  I believe that non-free should
be removed from Debian regardless.  I've told you my reasons.

> I guess Raul is right, and that the non-free removal GR should indeed
> propose a rationale saying exactly why it is a good idea.

Hogwash.  There is no need for everyone who votes for it to agree on a
reason why it's good.

Thomas