Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

Helen Faulkner <helen_ml_faulkner@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> People who haven't already, could learn from reading:
> http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/index.html
> especially the section about the problems women face in approaching
> linux communities.

For those of us who read that HOWTO and say "come on, that's not
true", I offer this entirely unscientific study I just conducted.

Out of three female friends chosen randomly two said that most of the
chapter two is true and one said that some of it is true. These three
included one biologist, one theologist, and one software designer.

One male friend read it and his reaction was "no way can it be
true"...

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *