Re: A transition plan to fsf-linux.org

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 08:41:01AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> However, Raul does not want to introduce changes to the social
> contract which change the direction of the project.

I fear that recent traffic on this list demonstrates that our current
social contract leaves open the possibility of having more than one
idea about the direction of the project and almost any non-trivial
"clairication" will, in the mind of some people, change that
direction.

In any case, I appreciate the fact that you seem to be committed to
finding a draft that minimizes the size of that group while making
things less ambiguous in ways you think are important.

Regards,
Mako

P.S. The third person stuff is kind of freaky. :)

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org