Re: Statistics on non-free usage

On 2004-01-09 14:36:58 +0000 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Yep, but the package i maintain have 0 entries in popcon, while i
know this is not the real case. This means infinite error ratio, no ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "error ratio". Can you explain?

The error rate is the proportion misclassified, which cannot be infinite under any circumstances where there are some subjects. I'm also not sure how it applies here.

There is probably a non-zero error, but I think it would need to be greater than .5% before you can claim the table is showing the wrong number.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at