Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 01:18:18PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> Personally, I do not plan to face pointless exchanges, so I'll avoid
> it and not reply further to your message.

There are other ways of avoiding pointless exchanges than changing
Debian's social contract.

For example, in your hypothetical exchange you could have started out by
asking "What is it about A that you consider important?"  And, possibly
"What packages have you already eliminated as alternatives to A, and why?"

--
Raul