Re: one of the many reasons why removing non-free is a dumb idea

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 02:31:39PM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 08:22:18PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> > I don't think this helps much. The Free Software world has changed quite
> > a bit since then and I think it makes more sense to re-evaluate the
> > current situation and make a new proposal. (like it's being done right
> > now)
>
> Well, except John Goerzen has suggested that the proposal he is discussing
> is the one he proposed three years ago.  [Which was the context of my
> above paragraph.]

I didn't mean to suggest that.  You had told me that I should provide a
proposal for the ideas I'm discussing.  My reply was simply to say "I
alreaded, and it's over here."  I'm not working to resurrect that
particular proposal presently.

-- John