Re: The "Free" vs. "Non-Free" issue

On Jan 6, 2004, at 22:00, Raul Miller wrote:

I submit you're not interested in solving any real problem here, and
thus the "it" you would have us vote on would not resolve anything.

If it turns out that a supermajority of Debian's developers do not believe Debian should distribute non-free, then it does indeed resolve something.

And if it turns out the other way, then I think it's "resolved" until at least another few years, when opinions may of changed.