On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:30:46 -0400, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
> After all, when you start dictating to
> volenteers what jobs to do and how, you risk losing those volenteers.

Yes.

I wonder, did the proposer and the seconders read Constitution 2.1:1.
("Nothing in this constitution imposes an obligation on anyone to do
work for the Project. A person who does not want to do a task which
has been delegated or assigned to them does not need to do it.
However, they must not actively work against these rules and decisions
properly made under them.")

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Debian developer

http://kaijanaho.info/antti-juhani/blog/en/debian