Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:

> recognizing that the AMD64-based architectures are likely to become the
> most widespread on personal computers and workstations in a near future,

This is just a speculation. Probably you make this speculation based on
good facts, but I cannot, and probably many others. I would not like to
vote on a speculation.

Why not write facts here - especially since there are also good facts in
favor of your proposal?

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie