Re: vote graph for GR2004-004

>>     http://seehuhn.de/comp/GR2004-004.html

Neat!  One interesting variant might be to drop transitively redundant
edges (along with labels on the remaining edges, to avoid confusion),
so that cycles stand out more clearly.  OTOH, I think it's been a
while since we've actually had any....

> 	I like the graph, though.  I'll see what I can do about
>  providing something like that for the next vote -- though I
>  think getting graphviz on master may take some doing.

Heh, indeed.  Perhaps Springgraph would suffice; it should certainly
be an easier sell.

Finger amu@monk.mit.edu (NOT a valid e-mail address) for more info.