Re: Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proot SSD voting methodsGR

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:38:54 -0400, Anthony DeRobertis <asd@suespammers.org> said:

> On Friday, Jun 13, 2003, at 11:27 US/Eastern, Steve Langasek wrote:
>>
>> In contrast, with an electronic vote that's open for an extended
>> period and for which quorum is calculated per-vote, classic quorum
>> means it may be in your best interest to *not* vote on a particular
>> issue if turnout is low,

> That's no different than with a physical meeting, except that you
> have to leave the building. Consider the recent Democratic walkout
> of the Texas legislature.

	Well, boycotts are not needed with our definition of quorum,
 since people who do not vote for an option do not count towards the
 quorum.

	manoj
--
Isn't it ironic that many men spend a great part of their lives
avoiding marriage while single-mindedly pursuing those things that