Re: Vote of a former candidate

Le Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 12:31:25AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog écrivait:
> Hello,
>
> since several people sollicited me to represent myself this year and
> since I didn't want to run again for DPL, I'd like to make my vote
> public. That way people who voted for me last year can decide to follow
> my vote if they don't have any other strong opinion about the
> candidates.
>
> My vote will be :
> 1. Martin Michlmayr
> 2. Bdale Garbee
> 3. None of the above

Just a precision, the fact that Branden and Moshe are ranked below "None
of the above" doesn't show any animosity of my part against them. It
just means that in my opinion they wouldn't do good leaders because
their platforms do not match my view of Debian. I just follow the logic
of the voting mechanism.

[ I'm posting this message since a so-called Overfiend looked like
  a bit disappointed by myself on #d-d ;-) ]

Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com