Re: current A.6 draft

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 10:54:43PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Since this is the case, why do we need a default option at all?

It's worth noting that both default options defined in the constitution
have special rules associated with them which indicate that the decision
making process should continue.

The default option is a status quo which includes the fact that we have
an issue we're trying to resolve.  This is not the same thing as claiming
that there is no issue to be resolved.

There might be a better way of saying this.

Thanks,

--
Raul