Re: Proposal - non-free software removal

I recommend we table this until we've resolved a couple ambiguities:

[1] How do we vote on ballots which mix supermajority and
non-supermajority issues?

[2] Is the social contract a supermajority issue or not?

We've currently got a draft on [1], and I need to update it.  I apologize
for being so slow.

Thanks,

--
Raul