Re: Status

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 03:56:49AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Two acks could not be delivered since th messages could not be
>  encrypted. I confirmed it manually, the error was of the form:
> gpg: developer@domain.org: skipped: unusable public key
>
> 	I am not sure what this means, but it can't be good.

If you got the keys from a keyserver, try to delete them from the
keyring and add them manually.  It seems that all/most keyservers are
broken in that they can't deal with multiple sub keys.  The best example
key to test with is the key of Werner Koch himself.  All keyservers I
know that have his key give you a broken key that shows the above error,
IIRC.  (It's a couple of weeks since I dealed with that, and I got the
message in the German translations, so it might be a diferent problem
after all).

Thanks,
Marcus