Re: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002

>> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:

 > 	This year we are using a new method of properly determining
 >  concordcet ballots using the Cloneproof SSD method. The script that
 >  calculates this is appended below.

 Thanks for the clarification Manoj.  I see the script does work as
 discussed.  My only remaining question is if the script that parses the
 vote does indeed handle [    ] correctly.  In a previous message it was
 asserted it didn't.  I know from previous elections that it does.

 Thanks again,

--
Marcelo             | "Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are
mmagallo@debian.org | on drugs."