Re: [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 02:00:44AM -0500, Jeff Licquia wrote:

> I'm more interested in casual security (not broadcasting my vote to the
> world) than cryptographic security.  People interested enough to take
> the time to crack my vote are either obsessive or need to get out more.

I'm not sure if there's any point in the casual security.  I seem to
recall all of the votes from last year's election being published in some
public place after the voting was complete.  At least I distinctly
remember someone from outside of Debian emailing me a couple weeks
afterward to give me grief about how I voted.

We come to bury DOS, not to praise it.
        -- Paul Vojta, vojta@math.berkeley.edu