Re: [Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender]

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 01:41, Anthony Towns wrote:
> BTW, if there are only a couple of unknowns about the original message
> (like, say, the order of the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4), it's pretty
> straightforward to recover it from just a cryptographic signature.

...assuming I didn't intentionally corrupt the sig before posting. :-)

I wanted to make sure enough info was available to fix the problem
(which appears to now be fixed).

I'm more interested in casual security (not broadcasting my vote to the
world) than cryptographic security.  People interested enough to take
the time to crack my vote are either obsessive or need to get out more.