How to Vote (was: Call for votes for the debian project leader election 2002)

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 12:06:10AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> I just want to remind everyone about how this voting works under the
> hood. You are better off not leaving options blank, for the simple
> reason that leaving it blank means your vote does not count against that
> option (the things you vote for are not considered against the thing you
> left blank).

Can we have a description of the voting algorithm, in that case? With this
description and with Manjo's I am unable to vote, now.

If I see it right, i will give my prefered candidate a 1, the second best a
2, then i will give "no candidate" a 3, and then it is optional if i leave
the unwanted candidate empty or give it a 4.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --