Re: question for all: Content of packages

Le Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 10:37:18PM -0600, Scott Dier écrivait:
> Do you feel the DPL should be involved in these sorts of things?

No.

> Do you feel that 'offensive' package content should be handled by
> another elected offical of some sort?

I have no final opinion on this issue. But until someone comes up with
a good solution[1], I think that this is the kind of issue where
self-regulation is acceptable. The pressure from the peers will
usually have the final word when a problem comes up.

Cheers,

[1] And it's not easy ... defining "offensive" is a challenge in itself.