Re: Q to all 3: DPL appointed positions

bug1@optushome.com.au (Glenn McGrath) writes:

> There are a number of delegates appointed by the debian project leader to
> perform important tasks within debian. Who do you intend to appoint to
> these positions ?

I am happy with the current set of delegates, and do not intend to ask any of
them to stop doing what they are doing.  I have no specific names currently
in mind for additional appointments to existing roles, though one of my first
actions if elected would be to poll all of the current delegates to see how
they feel things are going and learn where additional or replacement
delegations might be appropriate.

Bdale