Re: Some questions for the candidates...

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:45:02PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>       Refs relative to: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/.
> 	Is it just me, or does having the year and list name both appear twice
> 	in these urls really suck?

A few other people noticed this. The last directory in the path still has
it all repeated primarily because that made it less likely for me to
accidentally dump two different lists into the same directory while
rewriting scripts to use subdirectories.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.