Questions to Candidates

Hello everyone,

The following questions are for the three Candidates:

- In our Leader Elections of 2001, one of the "hot topics" in the Debian
  world was the proposal to remove the non-free archive. As most of you
  know, that proposal never got resolved, and it finally ended dying
  when everyone got bored of the gigantic flamewar.
  Again, what is your stand about non-free & Debian? Would you push to
  get a final answer on that debate?
  What would you do to solve the ambiguities that were found in our
  Constitution during that debate?

At the time of those votings, I felt our vote system was broken, as 3
seconded proposals never got anywhere. I'd like to see this problem
solved.

Thanks,
Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E