Re: current ballot must be withdrawn per Constitution A.5

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 01:43:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Per section A.5 ("Expiry") of the constitution, I must point out that both
> John Goerzen's General Resolution regarding non-free, and Anthony Towns's
> amended version thereof (which per A.1.3 stands on its own as an
> independent GR since John Goerzen did not accept it) have expired.

There is another error here which does not affect my analysis of expiry.

Anthony Towns's amendment doesn't really stand as an independent GR;
instead it gets voted on per A.3.1.

Thanks to Buddha Buck for helping make this clear.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |             If existence exists,