Re: Q: guidelines for post-campaign period?

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:14:11 +0100, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 11:34:45AM -0500, Raul Miller wrote:
>> Could I ask why you "not generating new material" during the voting
>> period is a good thing?

> Because, obviously, people who already voted would have to check
> every day to see whether some new twist in the campaign has arisen
> that would lead to a change in their opinion.

	Speaking for myself, I would place a much higher premium on
 the ability to change ones mind given fresh information, rather than
 having my vote  be writ in stone. If there is new information that
 would change my mind, I would rather I had an opportunity to act on
 this new information, rather than be ignorant and learn about it
 after the fact.

	I prefer to be informed on the issues, rather than be ignorant
 and be proud of sticking to an erroneous decision.

	manoj
 speaking for himself, and not in any official capacity
--
Does biff in bo work coz it biffin doesn't beep an if biff in bo is
broke then biff in bo I will delete I've tried biff in bo with 'y'