Branden's Platform in German, Spanish, Italian, and (some) French

Hi folks,

Since we're foregoing the rebuttals this year (and the debate, to my
disappointment), I thought I'd offer this reference to translated
versions of my platform.

http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.de
http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.es
http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.fr
http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.it

...and of course the English version.

http://people.debian.org/~branden/dpl/campaign/2004/platform.xhtml.en

Unfortunately, the French translation is not complete.  If someone is
interested in finishing it, or providing a translation to another
language, please contact me privately; I wouldn't consider this official
Project work, and if you'd rather be spending your time translating
debconf templates or fixing RC bugs, that would make me just as happy.
:)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Arguments, like men, are often
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       pretenders.