Re: non-free and users?

I sincerely apologize for those who think, that my opinion is offending.
I understand that my English is far from perfect and I can be wrong with calling what is happening unethical (yes, I call *some* actions unethical). I was free to select another word for this, like not consequent or irrational which are very close in this case. I selected the word unethical because I think, that acting on the most possible high ethical level all the time is very important for Debian, since his aim is very ethical. Anyway, I just can repeat, that each and every developer of Debian works on the very high ethical level (regardless of the licence of his package). Doing sometimes small unethical(in my opinion) actions does not make anyone and Debian unethical.

Hope this can help for the better understanding.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov