Re: non-free and users?

Sven Luther wrote:

I did not accuse you in maintaining the unicorn driver. I said that Debian compel himself to non-ethical actions by distributing the package which you maintain.

You also said this is a result of my packaging work on non-free
packages, thus leveling an indirect accusation against me. In this, you
are hurting my honor, and i want you to immediately stop saying such
things.

It is a result of how Debian acts now. Your are Debian developer and should be responsible for this, at least partially.

If you think that I lie (intentionally or unintentionally) in describing what Debian does, please tell me, what exactly do you mean. But if you really agree that things which you are doing hurt your honor, I will immideately stop saying this.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov