Re: GR: Removal of non-free

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 12:33:13AM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 20:09:09 +0000, MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> said:
> > On 2004-01-02 10:33:23 +0000 Emmanuel Charpentier
> >> Because I somehow doubt that the current technical and social
> >> infrastructures behind Debian "non-free" can be currently
> >> duplicated "somewhere else".
>
> > Debian did it. Why do you consider it impossible that someone else
> > can duplicate that? Given what you said elsewhere about evidence,
>
> 	Because, unlike you, I think that Debian is special, and
>  amazing, and so are the people who put it together.

That those people may be "special" and "amazing" doesn't necessarily
mean they're "good", as we've seen from your replies to my messages to
this list and others over the years.  I be must quite a liability to the
Project.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to conspiracy that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained