Re: Rappel pour les abonnements aux listes sur udius.com

Anthony DeRobertis:

> Anyone know why, exactly, we're subscribed to this list? Spam?

Yes. There were more Debian lists that got the notice. I've seen this
before with other lists that were used to send spam. I kept logging in
and deleteting the lists from the intereface, and the operators kept
adding them back until I set up a procmail filter to recognize e-mail
from these lists and send it to the appropriate abuse handlers
automatically.

After I did that, they disappeared from the face of the Earth quite
quickly... :-)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/