Our counting procedure

>> Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

 > Here's how people voted:

 Can any of you guys that recounted the results (you know you did)
 confirm that the numbers are right?  I can get those numbers only if I
 make an assumption which a) I think is wrong b) throws some people's
 votes out of the window.  Don't worry, the result is *exactly* the
 same, it's just that the numbers are a bit different.

 This has nothing to do with the result, but with a question another
 developer asked me (hi Jochen), regarding how we count votes and why we
 have some sections on the constitution that seem to serve no purpose
 (if you read what the constitution says and don't try to second guess
 the intention of the writer).

 TIA,

--
Marcelo