Re: The constitution and the social contract

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 11:06:31PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> BTW I would have edited the vote pages (since that area of the web site is
> allowed to all web people), but I thought it wasn't allowed to anyone except
> the Secretary to do it.
>
> If it is in fact allowed for others to edit those pages, and if someone
> would make a diff or even just a list of things to be added/changed on the
> pages, I'll edit the pages.

Give me another day or so to think about what I think you should do
here (and to give Darren a bit more of a chance to become available).
I may take you up on this.

Anyone with specific changes you want to see on these pages, please email
(with specifics):  Josip, Darren and myself.

[Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was busy with some other stuff
related to supporting a web site reporting on the u.s. elections.
I'm just coming off an all-night shift now.]

--
Raul