Manoj's and Branden's proposed amendments

The most recent Debian Weekly News mentioned a proposed amendment by
Manoj Srivastava.  This was news to me, even though I am subscribed and
read debian-vote, where proposals are supposed to be posted and
discussed.

The Project Secretary has let it known (at http://www.debian.org/vote/ho
wto_proposal) that proposals (and seconds) which aren't either mailed
to him directly or posted on debian-vote will not be recognised.  Since
neither Manoj's original proposal, nor the amendment to that proposal
by Branden Robinson were ever posted to debian-vote, I am assuming that
they have not been officially recognised.

Could both Manoj and Branden formally send their amendments to
debian-vote for official recognition.

--
     Buddha Buck                             bmbuck@14850.com
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our