Re: Why don't I get spam assassin upgrades?

>	I'm cc:ing, not sure if you are subscribed to the list.

(I am subscribed)

>> I'm running a sarge mail server with what I think is a pretty old
>> version of spamassassin, "3.0.3-2sarge1". I've been expecting an
>> update out of volatile for months

>	Because [1]spamassassin is in volatile-sloppy not in volatile.
>
>	SpamAssassin 3.1.x will break compatibility with 3.0.x, our
>main goal is "do no harm", so for the ones more adventurous we have
>volatile-sloppy

I'm adventurous, but I'd like to know the specific nature of the breakage. Are
you speaking of Debian-specific breakage, or generic SA breakage mentioned in
the UPGRADE file:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.1/UPGRADE

Thanks for the help.

--