Re: Onboard not showing up in the XFCE system tray

On Fri, 17 May 2024 20:42:10 +0200
Geert Stappers <stappers@stappers.nl> wrote:

> On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 02:09:33PM -0600, Charles Curley wrote:
> > Onboard is not showing up in the XFCE system tray. Bookworm as
> > updated. I don't see any Debian bug reports or questions on the
> > home page. I believe I am not running Wayland.
> >
> > Has anyone else seen this?
>
> I did
>

> > Fix/Workaround?
>
> Start it manually (and after the start it remains in the system tray)

Tried that.

charles@tsalmoth:~$ onboard &
[1] 43869
charles@tsalmoth:~$
[1]+  Done                    onboard
charles@tsalmoth:~$

I did not see anything in the notifications tray.

The exit occurred when I hit the "Hide Onboard" key (upper right corner
on the compact layout).

Thanks for the idea.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?