Re: large complaint / very urgent

On Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 06:03:46AM +0000, crackmap wrote:
> hello
>
> large complaint

But in the wrong direction, in many ways.

> Please forward this mail to the Debian department; Update and Upgrade

There is no "Debian department" -- this is a volunteer project.
Help out!

> thank you in advance ! ! !
>
> I'm really pissed off !!!

That's unfortunate. I'll refrain to further comment on this.

> why does Kali-Linux not get Firefox-ESR update for months ? ? ?

This is the Debian user's mailing list, so your complaints
are wrong here. Most people won't be able to help you.

> Kali-Linux is running with version Firefox-ESR 115. 8 and we are, however, at version 115. 10 ! ! !

Kali has its own project infrastructure. You are welcome to
help out there:

  https://www.kali.org/docs/community/contribute/

> Is Linux Debian bankrupt ???
>
> Linux Debian needs money ???

Debian doesn't take direct donations, but you can always
donate to Software in the Public Interest -- this will help
all of us (yes, you too).

> please fix quickly !!!

Go and fix it yourself (see above). This would be a little
"thankyou" for all the stuff you got for free!

> The Debian update doesn't work with Linux Parrot Security either ! ! !

Why should it? Want to submit a proof-of-concept to convince
people that it's a good idea?

> Very poor performance of Debian Linux .

Hey, you not only get it for free, but on top or that, it's
free software. Take it, enhance it -- or leave it.

Cheers
--
tomás