DoS protection solutions for Debian Servers ?

Hello folks :)

Looking for advice for protecting debian servers from DoS attacks as there are more and more of these ones to fight against :/

needless to say that fail2ban isn't enough for this task...

scripts for firewall too... and tiring to make as hackers responses are damn' fast to this.

what should we use for datacenter grade DoS protections for our servers now ? appart an army of people glued to their terminals to offer realtime answer to treats ;)

what solutions (free or not) do you debian servers pros use (for pro or private servers) ?

Thanks by advance :)

Jeff