Re: Bluetooth sound problems Debian 12 GNOME

It is strange. I can see in a Debian mailing list an answer

  • From: Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:50:45 +0000

    "Not sure if this is your case, I had the same problem but I upgraded from 11 to 12. The transition from pulse to pipewire was not smooth. So I nuked anything *pulse* and *bluetooth* and reinstalled from scratch using the Debian guide:
    https://wiki.debian.org/PipeWire

    Is this a brand new installation or an upgrade?"

    But i can't see it in my mailbox....

    ANSWER

    No, this is a clean new installation. And it looks like i have the same problem on another laptop with Debian 12 XFCE (Pulseaudio).

    But the problem is with TWO headsets, so i am in question whats happening with Debian, because Linux Mint and Android works fine...