Re: Spam from the list?

Hi,

Hans wrote:
> I changed nothing and suddenly many mails from debian-user
> (but not all, only some) are recognized as spam.

But the one you posted here did not come from debian-user.

So maybe what changed is an inadverted subscription to one of
  debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org
  debian-devel@lists.debian.org
  debian-python@lists.debian.org,
  wnpp@debian.org
This might have broadened the set of mail senders and thus gives your
mail provider opportunities to complain like spotted by Dan Ritter:

>       dkim=fail reason="signature verification failed" (4096-bit key)
> header.d=4angle.com header.i=@4angle.com header.b="bS+3bWmq"

"4angle.com" matches the mail address of the bug submitter
"Edward Betts <edward@4angle.com>".

The shown message headers offer unsubscription from debian-devel:

I.e. to send a mail to debian-devel-request@lists.debian.org with the
subject line
  unsubscribe

Have a nice day :)