GTK4 with Gnome Builder

Hello.
I'm trying to learn GTK4 programming with Gnome Builder. However, although I can make the applications at "https://docs.gtk.org/gtk4/getting_started.html" as described, I cannot succeed with gnome-builder. When I replace the "#include <gtk/gtk.h>" header with the "#include <gtk-4.0/gtk/gtk.h>" header, there is progress, but I still get messages stating that it cannot find some library headers. I'm trying to do this in an empty meson project.

How can I run the applications at the address given above with an empty meson project instead of the terminal?

Best regards.